We pride ourselves on ensuring all products sold are of the highest quality. All items are quality checked for faults before they are dispatched to customers. However as the bags are made by hand they are subject to human error.
If you have a concern with a faulty or damaged item, we are pleased to offer you a refund or exchange on your online order under the following conditions
• Within 7 days of receiving your purchase you must confirm your exchange requirements via email firstname.lastname@example.org
• When returning items, the customer is responsible for all postage costs incurred.
• Items need to be returned in original packaging, with tags attached suitable for re-sale. An original invoice receipt is to accompany the returned item in order for a refund to be processed.
• Postage fees are non-refundable once the item has been dispatched from our factory. Any refund processed will be for goods only.
• Free exchange or refund policies only apply for products ordered WITHOUT personal engraving and WITHOUT Discount.
• The returned item/s must be in original condition with all tags remaining in place.
• Item/s must not have been used, washed or altered in any way.
Please send all returns to
Krishna – 521101
Promising Hope and Freedom through Business